**As COVID restrictions extend into 2021, WEV will continue to offer all of its training programs exclusively online, via Zoom, until further notice.**
Are you thinking about starting your own business?
This 4-week instructor-led class guides you through the questions and decisions needed to understand whether your business idea is viable, and whether you are personally ready to commit to starting a business. Through small group discussions and hands-on activities, you will gain a better understanding of the steps and resources that are required to launch a business, and if you are financially and emotionally ready to do so.
- Start Date: April 26, 2021
- Classes held virtually on Mondays from 6:30-8:30 pm
The course is offered at a flat rate of $125.
- Must have email address
- Familiarity with Internet navigation
- Computer literacy
This season’s Explore Entrepreneurship course is now full. To be placed on a waiting list, please fill out an interest form.
- Submit an Interest Form.
- Once you complete the form, use the links provided to schedule a conversation with WEV’s Program Coordinator.
- After this conversation, WEV’s Program Coordinator will invite you to submit a complete online application.
- Applications and course acceptance are on a first-come, first-served basis until each class fills. WEV cannot hold a space for those with incomplete applications.