**As COVID restrictions extend into 2021, WEV will continue to offer all of its training programs exclusively online, via Zoom, until further notice.**
Are you thinking about starting your own business?
This 4-week instructor-led class guides you through the questions and decisions needed to understand whether your business idea is viable, and whether you are personally ready to commit to starting a business. Through small group discussions and hands-on activities, you will gain a better understanding of the steps and resources that are required to launch a business, and if you are financially and emotionally ready to do so.
- Start Date: March 8, 2021
- Classes held virtually on Mondays from 6:30-8:30 pm
The course is offered at a flat rate of $125.
- Must have email address
- Familiarity with Internet navigation
- Computer literacy
- Submit an Interest Form.
- Once you complete the application materials, schedule an appointment to submit your application and determine course acceptance with WEV Program Coordinator. All course prerequisites must be met prior to enrolling.
- Applications and course acceptance are on a first-come, first-served basis until each class fills. WEV cannot hold a space for those with incomplete applications.