As of February 16, 2022, and until further notice, WEV requires everyone attending an in-person class, event, or meeting to wear a mask or show proof of Covid vaccination.
Know Your Numbers: Business Finance
Do you wish you had a better understanding of your business finances?
This 8-week, instructor-led class will give you the knowledge and tools to take control of your business finances through clear explanations, real-world guidance, and practical tips.
- Understand how your money mindset shapes your perceptions about finance
- Gain an overview of key financial terms and how they relate to your business
- Understand the importance of tracking your cashflow
- Identify the different factors that can impact your pricing and your profitability
When you’ve completed the class, you will walk away with:
- Increased confidence about tracking your business’ performance and making informed business decisions.
- Enrollment Deadline: June 1, 2022
- Course Dates: June 8 – July 27
- Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30pm on Zoom
- Access to a computer/laptop and a reliable internet connection
- Existing business
- A quiet space, free from interruptions during class time
- Fluent in English
Enrollment is currently closed. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list for next season, please fill out an interest form and our program coordinator will reach out to you when it is time to enroll.
- Submit an Interest Form.
- Once you complete the form, use the links provided to schedule a conversation with WEV’s Program Coordinator.
- After this conversation, WEV’s Program Coordinator will invite you to submit a complete online application.
- Applications and course acceptance are on a first-come, first-served basis until each class fills. WEV cannot hold a space for those with incomplete applications.