**As COVID restrictions extend into 2021, WEV will continue to offer all of its training programs exclusively online, via Zoom, until further notice.**
Plan Your Business with LivePlan
This 8-week, instructor-led class will guide you through the steps necessary to write a comprehensive business plan for a new or existing business, using LivePlan software. LivePlan is a cloud-based business planning software tool, which can incorporate real-world financials and assumptions to model different business outcomes.
If you are serious about growing a business in 2021 or need to get additional working capital for your business, a solid business plan is crucial. Key elements of entrepreneurship are also covered in this interactive and engaging class, with opportunities to network with other business owners and community members. Offered quarterly, this class meets twice a week for instructor-led and workshop sessions.
- Start Date: April 20, 2021
- Classes held virtually on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-8:30 pm
The course is offered at $250.*
- Must have email address
- Familiarity with Internet navigation
- Computer literacy, familiarity with using word processing software and spreadsheets (i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Complete an Interest Form.
- Once you Once you complete the form, use the links provided to schedule a conversation with WEV’s Program Coordinator.
- After this conversation, WEV’s Program Coordinator will invite you to submit a complete online application.
- Applications and course acceptance are on a first-come, first-served basis until each class fills. WEV cannot hold a space for those with incomplete applications.