Streamlined funding for small investments in business growth
These small-dollar business loans – with a simplified application process – allow you to invest in growing your business.
These business loans are great for:
- Marketing, advertising, or branding
- Professional certifications or training
- Hiring expenses
- Promotional material creation
- Trade shows or other promotional opportunity registrations
- Equipment purchases
- and more
To be eligible for a Streamlined Loan, all applicants must:
- Have resided within Santa Barbara County or Ventura County for at least one year
- Have a minimum personal credit score of 660
- Have a credit report showing no evidence of derogatory reporting within the past twelve months, no bankruptcy within the past 3 years, and no outstanding tax liens, judgments, or other derogatory public records
- Have been in business for more than one year
- Have a business checking account and provide a recent bank statement showing no Non-sufficient funds (NSF) or overdraft (OD) activity
- Have a current business license
For loans over $5,000, applicants must also:
- Have no operating losses reflected on prior year business tax return
- Provide a personal guaranty of owner, if applicable
Ready to get started with WEV’s Funding Process?
Fill out an interest form to access the Streamlined Loan application.
If all requirements are met, funding can take place within 48-72 hours of WEV’s receipt of completed application package.
"It’s great to be able to offer access to quick, inexpensive funding to help small businesses with things like inventory and working capital. Clients love the fast, easy process."
Marni Brook, WEV Director of Funding