Nobody’s an overnight success. Behind every successful enterprise you’ll find years of commitment and hard work. WEV recognizes the need for long-term, individualized training, consulting and coaching for entrepreneurs who have already written a business plan and launched their business, but need assistance with stabilizing and/or growing their companies. In 2010, WEV created Thrive in Five® and in 2015 launched Thrive in Five® High Growth, to help existing businesses grow and create jobs and wealth.
The program begins with an in-depth assessment and analysis of your business – including financials, key performance indicators, marketing plans and operations. Our Business Advisors will help you create an annual plan to develop personal and professional skills, and set SMART strategic goals to grow your income and profits.
But it doesn’t end with the plan. Success is achieved through regular meetings with your Business Advisor, consultants, and coaches who facilitate accountability to your strategic goals. In addition to this support from our pool of business experts, we encourage peer MasterMind groups and host Think Big! networking and educational workshops to keep business owners accountable and prepared to overcome unforeseen obstacles along the way.
- One-on-one initial assessment and goal-setting strategy session with your Thrive in Five® Business Advisor
- One-on-one quarterly mentoring meetings with your Business Advisor
- One-on-one monthly check-ins—in person, by telephone or virtually—with your Business Advisor to follow up on goals, next steps, etc.
- Business consulting sessions to meet your specific needs with consultants from WEV’s pool of experts—financial, marketing, etc.
- Think Big! seminars for networking and education
- 10 Entrepreneurial Coaching sessions
Eligibility and Enrollment
Enrollment in Thrive in Five® is ongoing. Applicants must interview with our Program Manager, be actively working in their business (not in launch mode); make a commitment to work with WEV for at least 12 months; and be able to meet the program’s other participation requirements.
We are committed to your success and will enroll only the most committed individuals who are willing to do what needs to be done to achieve their goals!