As of February 16, 2022, and until further notice, WEV requires everyone attending an in-person class, event, or meeting to wear a mask or show proof of Covid vaccination.
Take your Digital Marketing Strategies to the next level.
This 8-week instructor-led class covers the basics of modern marketing before moving into working through digital marketing strategies and training on ways to approach marketing online in the most effective way for your business. This class is for anyone who handles the marketing for a business or organization
You will learn how to:
- Define the 4 Ps for your marketing Product, Price, Place and Promotion
- Identify your target audience audiences (personas) and how to market to them
- Evaluate your competition and stand out from the crowd
- Study and learn online strategies from top brands and apply to your own business
- Determine what digital channels are best for your business and how to leverage them
When you’ve completed the class, you will walk away with:
- A defined Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and positioning for your business
- A strategic marketing plan for your target audiences
- Tools and templates to help you get the most out of your marketing efforts
- Action plan to optimize your digital channels
- Course Dates: August 24 – October 12
- First (8/24) and last (10/12) sessions are held in-person in our Santa Barbara Office
- The remaining sessions will meet over Zoom on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30pm
- Instructor 1:1 included
- Access to a computer/laptop and a reliable internet connection
- Existing business
- A quiet space, free from interruptions during class time
- Fluent in English
- Complete an Interest Form.
- Once you complete the form, our Program Coordinator will reach out to you with next steps.
- When you are ready to enroll, we will invite you to complete an online application and submit payment for the class.
- Applications and course acceptance are on a first-come first-served basis until each class fills. WEV cannot hold a space for those with incomplete applications.