**As COVID restrictions extend into 2021, WEV will continue to offer all of its training programs exclusively online, via Zoom, until further notice.**
WEV Digital Marketing Course
Take your Digital Marketing Strategies to the next level.
This 6-week instructor-led class is designed for anyone who handles the digital marketing for their business. Gain the knowledge you need to elevate your current digital marketing efforts and the confidence to continue refining your strategies in the future.
You will learn how to:
- Define your target audiences and market to them online
- Evaluate your competition online and stand out from the crowd
- Study and learn online strategies from top brands and apply to your own business
- Determine what digital channels are best for your business and how to leverage them
When you’ve completed the class, you will walk away with:
- Strategic outline for your digital marketing outreach
- Action plan to optimize your digital channels
- Tools and templates to help you get the most out of your digital marketing effort
- Dates: June 10, 2021 – July 15, 2021
- Classes held virtually on Thursdays from 6:30-8:30 pm
- Access to a computer/laptop and a reliable internet connection
- Existing business that has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- A quiet space, free from interruptions during class time
- Fluent in English
- Submit an Interest Form.
- Once you complete the form, use the links provided to schedule a conversation with WEV’s Learning Solutions Manager.
- After this conversation, WEV’s Learning Solutions Manager will invite you to submit a complete online application.
- Applications and course acceptance are on a first-come, first-served basis until each class fills. WEV cannot hold a space for those with incomplete applications.