WEV QuickBooks Training Program
Learn the basics of small business bookkeeping using QuickBooks Desktop.
This four-week instructor-led course will teach you how to record and analyze your business’ day-to-day financial transactions such as Sales, Vendor Payments, Sales Tax, Payroll, Overhead Expenses, Loan Payments, etc.
You will gain an understanding of essential bookkeeping terms, such as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable; learn the difference between a Profit & Loss Statement and a Balance Sheet; automatically run your monthly bank reconciliation, and track key information to help you feel more in control of your numbers.
Note: due to ongoing COVID-related restrictions, this course will be taught via Zoom.
- Access to a computer/laptop and a reliable internet connection
- QuickBooks Desktop installed on personal computer prior to start of course. If you are not currently using QuickBooks Desktop, a free 5-month subscription will be included with the course.*
- A quiet space, free from interruptions during class time
- Fluent in English
- Dates: September 14, 2020 – October 5, 2020
- Classes held virtually on Mondays from 6:00-9:00 pm
$195 (fee waivers available to those economically impacted by COVID)
WEV’s current QuickBooks Training session is now full. If you would like to be placed on our interest for future sessions, please fill out an Interest Form.
If you are interested in one-on-one QuickBooks support, learn about WEV’s QuickBooks Coaching program here.