WEV QuickBooks Training Program
Learn the basics of small business bookkeeping using QuickBooks Online.
This six-week instructor-led course will teach you how to record and analyze your business’ day-to-day financial transactions such as Sales, Vendor Payments, Sales Tax, Payroll, Overhead Expenses, Loan Payments, etc.
You will gain an understanding of essential bookkeeping terms, such as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable; learn the difference between a Profit & Loss Statement and a Balance Sheet; automatically run your monthly bank reconciliation, and track key information to help you feel more in control of your numbers.
Note: due to ongoing COVID-related restrictions, this course will be taught via Zoom.
- Access to a computer/laptop and a reliable internet connection
- QuickBooks Online account access on personal computer prior to start of course. If you are not currently using QuickBooks Online, a free 12-month subscription will be included with the course.*
- A quiet space, free from interruptions during class time
- Fluent in English
- Dates: January 18, 2021 – February 22, 2021
- Classes held virtually on Mondays from 6:30-8:30 pm
Enrollment for the current season of QuickBooks Training is now closed. If you would like to be placed on our interest list for future seasons, please submit an application.
Enrollment in this program is on a first-come, first-served basis.